Monday, February 21, 2011

The First Entry


Sitting at my desk, looking at the beautiful view from my house window, with beautiful people enjoying their life.. Suddenly, it brings me back to my old time memories... from my childhood, my school years, my university years, my marriage, my work life, my life abroad, away from everyone who is dear to my heart, and my present life.... Owh.. I just realized, I have so much beautiful memories (with some hiccups here and there), but still, what a beautiful life I have...
Yes, I have a beautiful life and I am happy with it. If I were given a choice, either to live my life again or to do it differently, I will choose to repeat my life, all over again, even for the 100th time, coz I am happy with it and I am happy with what I am now, and I want to do it again and again....
So, I decided to write The Story of My Life in my blog.... I welcome everybody to enjoy reading my writings, with some conditions: please do not judge me (actually, I don't care if you do coz I don't live based on what people say...) coz I want readers just to enjoy my story and please mind my english, this is my second language, not the first (but I still prefer to write in english so that more people can enjoy reading it)...
I will write everything about my life, my memories, my ups, my downs... basically, whatever I like to write. After all, its MY LIFE and its MY STORY!
Enjoy.....

4 comments:

  1. At any given moment life is completely senseless. But viewed over a period, it seems to reveal itself as an organism existing in time, having a purpose, tending in a certain direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's absolutely true Yol! That's what I am trying to write, the story of life, which make sense if you look at your past, you will understand why things happened! But if you look at it now, you will never understand, why it is happenig. So, always look forward for the future, to know the answers for thing happening now! Confuse? Never mind... hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true,k.zie,even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.so everything happen for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kak zie...,
    I was in zs, 1987-1990. Your entry abt yr school day really makes me to be in my beloved school again....

    Thanks for writing....

    5sc2, 1990

    ReplyDelete